Valley Of Smoke 2017 Valley Of Smoke 2017

Fantastic track, man! Using this one to make a Youtube intro for one of my buds ;)

iamwontolla responds:

Glad to hear it! o/

Demure Trip - Sojourn Demure Trip - Sojourn

Pretty good stuff! Perhaps a more airy acoustic guitar sound, a bit of a low-cut would do it nicely so it doesn't take up as much of the bass as it does. Otherwise fantastic! Scouted u =)

DemureTrip responds:

Thank you so much! Sorry for the delayed reply, I've been SUPER busy. I appreciate the tips!

Pao 咆 Pao 咆

Could've done with some more complex instruments and a bit loud, but sounds great overall! =)

GammaGaming responds:

OK :) I made this in about 5 hrs so I didn't put too much effort into it :)

Starlight Nightsky Starlight Nightsky

For whatever reason, reminds me of the final battle in Sonic 3D Blast, or maybe Final Rush/Chase in Adventure 2. Great theme! :D

Techmo-X responds:

Very simple work of my. I'll have better music after my current project. Thanks !

Panda Eyes - Colorblind Panda Eyes - Colorblind

Definitely my favorite Panda Eyes song. 10/10 would lose my ability to see colors again

Secret Box Secret Box

10/10 would pull the string again

Zanzlanz responds:

Haha! xD Hey thanks!

Bossfight - Elevatia Bossfight - Elevatia

Thank GOODNESS Newgrounds has a loop button.

Alien Nightmares Alien Nightmares

Those tags are absolutely fabulous XD

Anyways, this is a really good song, but for some constructive criticism, it could do well with a louder kick drum.

Nothins responds:

this is one of the few songs I still have the project file for, I might do just that.

Zyzyx - Echolands Zyzyx - Echolands

i would love this song so much more if my internet connection was compliant enough to load it quickly enough to play it properly XD

Nonetheless, great job! =)

Gravity Tape Gravity Tape

Chill stuff man, could def hear this one in a Sonic the Hedgehog space stage (idk how often i say that but i mean it every time lol)